Fast Relief For Asthma
Fast relief for asthma is through an alternative therapy known as energy healing but first some background on asthma.
Asthma is a narrowing and swelling of the airways. They airways produce extra mucus, and breathing becomes difficult. The most common asthma signs and symptoms are coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. For some people, asthma symptoms are a minor nuisance. For others, they’re a major problem that interferes with daily activities.
Typical treatments for asthma usually includes an inhaler and in more severe cases using a nebulizer with different medications and sometimes oral medication .
The signs of asthma may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness or pain
- Trouble sleeping caused by shortness of breath, coughing or wheezing
- An audible whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling (wheezing is a common sign of asthma in children)
- Bouts of coughing or wheezing that are worsened by a respiratory virus such as a cold or the flu
Signs of severe asthma may include:
- More frequent and bothersome asthma signs and symptoms
- Increasing difficulty breathing (this can be measured by a peak flow meter, a simple device used to check how well your lungs are working)
- An increasingly frequent need to use a quick-relief inhaler
- For some people, asthma symptoms flare up in certain situations:
- Exercise-induced asthma occurs during exercise. For many people, exercise-induced asthma is worse when the air is cold and dry.
- Occupational asthma is asthma that’s caused or worsened by breathing in a workplace irritant such as chemical fumes, gases or dust.
- Allergy-induced asthma. Some people have asthma symptoms that are triggered by particular allergens, such as pet dander, cockroaches or pollen.
Asthma may be caused by:
- Airborne allergens, such as pollen, animal dander, mold, cockroaches and dust mites
- Respiratory infections, such as the common cold
- Physical activity (exercise-induced asthma)
- Cold air
- Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke
- Certain medications, including beta blockers, aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Strong emotions and stress
- Sulfites, preservatives added to some types of foods and beverages
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which stomach acids back up into your throat
- Menstrual cycle in some women
- Allergic reactions to some foods, such as peanuts or shellfish
If you have already consulted with your healthcare practitioner and been prescribed the typical treatments for asthma with less than satisfying results then you may be interested in an alternative and natural way to bring relief to asthma. This alternative modality is known as Energy Healing.
What is energy healing?
Energy healing is a technique by which the healing practitioner sends what is known as life-force, bio-energy, chi/qi, prana, zero point, reiki, or quantum energy into the area of concern in this case the lungs and air passageways. This energy has a fast acting anti-inflammatory effect as well as a lubricating effect on the affected area of asthma.
This type of healing has been found in almost every culture for thousands of years. In the US energy healing is still in it’s infancy though many of the top hospitals in our nation are now recognizing the value of energy healing and implementing it into their complimentary medicine programs. You may have heard of energy healing on the Dr Oz show. Dr Oz has been known to use energy healing during surgery as it speeds up the healing process before and after surgery.
I specialize in what is known as remote or distant energy healing. This type of energy healing can be done by phone, Skype or even email as strange as that sounds.
How does a remote energy healing session for asthma work?
You book a one hour session right here on my website. I call you or email for a convenient session time. I call at the agreed upon time and get some history on how the asthma started for you. I ask you to rate your breathing restriction level from 1-10, 10 being the highest breathing restriction level.
I then begin sending energy into the lung area for about ten minutes. After the ten minutes I ask you for another breathing restriction level 1-10. Most of my clients notice a big difference in their breathing within the first ten minutes, typically a 20-30% reduction in overall breathing restriction. We then repeat this process several times over the course of the one hour session. Most of my clients report a 50-100% reduction in overall breathing restriction on the first session. Sometimes more sessions are required to bring the breathing restriction to zero.
Please understand that energy healing may not work for every single person. I do see a high success rate with most of my clients though. If you are suffering with asthma and would like to experience relief feel free to book your energy healing session now then call me at 702-768-1804 or email me at SCL555@cox.net for the most convenient session time.
Energy Healer Steve