Plantar fasciitis usually involves pain and inflammation at the bottom of your foot that connects your heel bone to your toes. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain.
Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain in the hell when getting out of bed in the morning. Once your foot limbers up, the pain of plantar fasciitis is typically less severe, but may return after standing for longer periods or after getting up from a seated position.
Plantar fasciitis is particularly common in runners, overweight people, women who are pregnant. Those who wear shoes with inadequate support may also be at risk for plantar fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis pain typically:
- Develops slowly
- Usually affects one foot though both feet may sometimes be affected
- Is triggered by the first steps after getting out of bed in the morning, although may also be triggered by long periods of standing or getting up from a seated position
- Feels like a stabbing pain in the heel
- Plantar Fasciitis is caused by repetitive stretching and tearing of the muscles in the heel of the foot which in turn causes inflammation and irritation.
Plantar Fasciitis affects mostly:
- People from 40-60 years of age
- People with faulty foot mechanics IE flat footed people or people with a high arch
- Marathon runners, dancers, and people that do activities that put a constant strain on the feet
- People who are obese
- People that work on their feet all day
- People who wear high heels or shoes with poor support
- If you have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and tried all the typical treatments with no relief then I would like to share an alternative treatment that I have found effective for this condition. The treatment is known as energy healing.
Energy healing is a way of treating pain with what is known as bio energy, life force energy, chi/qi, zero point, reiki, or prana. This type of healing is known in almost every culture in the world. In our nation energy healing is just beginning to catch on. Many of our top hospitals are now incorporating energy healing in their complimentary medicine programs.
I specialize in something called remote or distant energy healing. What this means is that the healing energy can be sent to you from any distance. I typically work with most of my clients by phone or Skype.
How does a typical healing session for plantar fascitis work?
You book a one hour healing session right here on my website. We discuss the history of your condition. I ask you for your pain level 1-10 when seated and when standing. I ask you to close your eyes, relax, and focus lightly on the area of pain.
I then begin to send healing energy to the affected area of pain, in this case the heel of your foot. I send the energy for about 20 minutes and then ask you for your pain level again. Most of my clients notice a pain reduction anywhere from 20-30% in the first twenty minutes. We repeat this process another two times in the course of the hour healing session until the pain level is zero or greatly reduced to a much more comfortable level. Some people may need two or three sessions to experience complete relief.
If you are suffering with plantar fasciitis please contact me for your healing session and we will get your feet feeling better. You may also want to learn how cold laser therapy can relieve your plantar fasciitis pain: http://energyhealersteve.com/the-laser-therapy-pen/
Energy Healer Steve
Ready for your feet to feel better? Book your healing session now then call me at 702-768-1804 or email me at SCL555@cox.net for the most convenient session time: